Rockefeller Center’s annual Love at the Center celebration is returning to campus, offering heart-warming activations and giveaways, as well as limited-edition items and edible treats this February. Rockefeller Center has a long-standing history as a landmark of love and is regularly the backdrop for romantic moments for both New Yorkers and visitors.
Our Valentine's Day Gift Guide is the best place to find the perfect gift for everyone you love this February. Take a look before you visit so you know exactly what you're shopping for.
Couples, families, and friends are invited to celebrate Love at the Center this February. Highlights include:
- Limited-time Love at the Center menus from campus favorites including NARO, and Jupiter
- NARO will be offering a six-course tasting menu for guests on Valentine’s Day. For early birds, they’ll be offering a special a la carte dessert for dining room and bar guests on February 11 and 13.
- A romantic Valentine’s Day evening at Pebble Bar, complete with live music and the option to book discounted tickets to The Rink
- Breads will have specialty sweet Roselach, Heart Shaped Baguette, Valentine’s Sourdough, and Chocolate Sourdough
- For those who need a pick-me-up Cafe Grumpy has a new roast, the Heartbreaker Espresso, also available by the bag.
- Indulge in three exquisite new Lady M Bon Bon flavors available in their Valentine's Day Gift Set: Lychee Rose Almonds, Salted Caramel Pearls, and Raspberry Kissed Jellies.
- Magnolia will have Valentine’s Day Cupcakes, “Little Bits of Love” Valentine’s Day Mini Cupcakes, Rose Cupcakes, Heart Sugar Cookies, and a Valentine’s Day Cake available Feb 6 through Feb 19 for advance order. As well as a Cupcake of the Week, from Feb 13-19.
- Stop by Other Half to sip on the Red Flag cocktail, made with Lemon, Chambord, and Campari, topped with sparkling wine, and garnished with a Maraschino Cherry.
- At Chip City you'll be able to create your own Valentine's Day Tin, which includes 6 cookies, and receive a 2 piece heart sticker.
- Pick up your favorite morning treat from Dough, in heart-shaped form! Flavors offered will be Lychee Rose, Strawberry Shortcake, Jelly Filled doughnut rolled in Strawberry Sugar, Cheesecake Red Velvet Hibiscus Heart, and Plain Glaze Heart Chocolate Heart.
- FIELDTRIP will have for a limited time The Valentine's Bowl: chicken and waffles, available form Feb 12-19 after 4pm.
- Bouquet and floral arrangement shop Flower Girl will have special Valentine’s Day items for sale
- Luxury retailer KULE will offer heart-themed clothing and accessories, including a classic tee, socks, and a tote bag
- Tattoo and physical artist Girl Knew York will present a “Handle With Care” gallery/show
- London-born record shop Rough Trade will host a talk and book signing for Anthems We Love: 29 Iconic Artists on the Hit Songs That Shaped Our Lives on February 13
- Non-alcoholic beverage curator Boisson will feature a selection of their red wines and pink bubbles
- Wear your heart on your sleeve with the new Love Letters print from Hill House Home's featured Love Letter capsule clothing collection
- Stop by Kate Spade for 40% to 50% off sales 1/12 - 1/16
- Rockefeller Center’s quarterly children’s programming event, Roxy’s Sweetheart Sing-a-long on February 11, will feature a performance of love songs from The Rock and Roll Playhouse
- Girk Knew York will be showcasing a group art exhibit titled Handle with Care. Opening on Feb 9th show is 6pm - 8:30pm. The theme is inspired by valentine's day, and contemplating how love causes us to handle people, ideas and things with care.