On May 10, Queens Night Market OUTPOST returns to Rockefeller Center for the third season, featuring seven of the popular international market’s most celebrated vendors. The outdoor, open-air market will be open through the summer season, Monday through Friday from 12-6pm, located at the south Plaza at Rockefeller Center (between 48-49th Streets and 5th-6th Aves).
QNM will be closed on Monday, May 31st in celebration of Memorial Day.
This year’s Queens Night Market OUTPOST vendors include:
- Nansense – Afghan Mantu, Bolani & Kabuli Pulao
- Treat Yourself Jerk Chicken – Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- Parantha Alley – Indian Paranthas & Curry
- Anda Café – Taiwanese Bubble Tea
- Arepalicious – Colombian Arepas
- DiLena’s – Italian Panini & Arancini
- Twister Cake Bakery – Romanian Kürtőskalács (aka Chimney Cakes)