Join Rockefeller Center as we celebrate Pride month across the campus. From public art exhibitions presented by Christie’s to rainbow pathways, to more than 100 rainbow flags in all stores and outdoor locations from surrounding the Rink to Top of the Rock, there are plenty of activities and experiences to celebrate Pride.
Celebrate Pride with our retailers:
- Ben & Jerrys – Limited edition “I Dough, I Dough” ice cream and decorative storefront.
- by CHLOE. – Pride cupcake with a portion of the proceeds going to The Okra Project available for purchase.
- Christie's – In celebration of Pride Month, Christie’s will present two free public exhibitions in its Rockefeller Center galleries showcasing artists who have made important contributions to the LGBTQ+ community through their practices.
- City Winery – Pride labeled wine and Pride shirt will be available for purchase. The stickers on all drinks will also be Pride themed.
- Cole Haan – Pride window display on promenade side of the store.
- Fieldtrip – Rainbow rice crispy treats available for purchase.
- Hombre Taco – Pride t-shirts will be available for sale along with stickers.
- J. Crew – Adult and Kids’ “Love First” rainbow t-shirts available for purchase in stores. J. Crew is donating 50% of sales to PFLAG, the first and largest organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) people, their parents and families, and allies. Available while supplies last.
- Jill Lindsey – Rolling out a pop up shop with gender neutral apparel called PLay Out.
- Kate Spade – Rainbow Shop collection in partnership with The Trevor Project, providing mental health support and crisis intervention services to LGBTQ+ youth.
- Lego (Reopening June 25) – Rainbow Pride set available for purchase and Pride window display beginning June 25, the official grand opening of the store.
- Magnolia Bakery – Selling Rainbow Banana Pudding and Pride cupcakes. Magnolia Bakery is partnering with StartOut, a non-profit organization that provides LGBTQ+ entrepreneurs opportunities to launch their businesses. They will be donating a portion of the proceeds to the organization from the sale of rainbow banana pudding bowls sold both in store and online.
- Michael Kors – Pride window display and Fifth Avenue flag activation. On June 18, there will be a Big Gay Ice Cream truck parked in front of the store on 49th Street from 12pm-6pm. In addition, Michael Kors is collaborating with Paper Magazine to highlight four queer creators who are paving the way for future generations.
- Moleskin – “The Power of Colors” window display.
- Paper Source – Offering paint your own flags, as well as Pride cards and small gifts.
- Sharks Pool – As a queer-owned and operated business, there will be a vinyl sign on display, as well as a video from co-founder Dusty and his partner discussing the history of LGBTQ+, bars and pool.
- Warby Parker – Free rainbow stickers for staff and shoppers while supplies last.