The Pride Month celebration has become a staple of Rockefeller Center’s programming, playing a key role in ensuring there’s an inclusive and diverse space for all in the heart of Midtown. Throughout the month of June, our campus will be awash in signs and symbols of Pride with rainbow pathways, hundreds of Pride flags surrounding The Rink, and vinyl decals decorating its spaces. Select retailers will announce limited-edition offerings, discounts, and activations for the month-long celebration.
Included in our Pride celebration is our Love Above All Ball, making its long-awaited return to Rainbow Room. This new tradition began in 2019 and this year the event will feature headline performances from Oliver Sim of The xx, singer and actor Alex Newell, alongside music from the evening’s Emcee, DJ and New York City nightlife staple Honey Davenport, all benefiting Broadway Cares/Equity FightsAIDS.
Celebrate Pride with our retailers:
- Beatnic – Beatnic has partnered with NYC institution Big Gay Ice Cream to develop their first vegan collection, which will be sold at all Beatnic locations starting June 6th. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Ali Forney Center.
- Ben & Jerrys – Offering limited edition “I Dough, I Dough” ice cream and decorative storefront.
- Brooks Brothers – Offering limited edition T-shirts and pocket squares with 100% of proceeds will be donated to GLSEN®, a nonprofit dedicated to ensuring LGBTQ+ students can learn and grow in school environments free from bullying and harassment.
- Café Grumpy – For Pride month Café Grumpy is donating $1 per retail coffee bag sold at their Rock Center cafe to the Trevor Project.
- Cole Haan – Cole Hann has introduced a Pride-themed shoe collection that was launched with a donation to GLSEN®.
- Dough – Dough is offering a rainbow frosted donut available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays with proceeds going to charity.
- Eva Fehren – Will be donating 25% of online and in-store sales from the Chroma and Initial Charm Collections to the Gender Family Project. The GFP empowers youth, family and communities by providing gender affirmative services, training and research.
- FAO Schwarz – To celebrate the accomplishments of the award-winning actress, producer, writer and advocate Laverne Cox, FAO Schwarz is offering The Collectible Laverne Cox Barbie doll.
- FIELDTRIP – Is offering Rainbow Ice Cream Sandwiches at their Rockefeller Center location. $1 from each dessert will go to New Alternatives NYC, to help LGBTQ+ youth.
- FDNY Fire Zone – Offering new Pride T-shirt's and Buy 1 Get 1 Free tickets for the Fire Zone Presentation using code LOVE22. Presentations run from 1pm-4:30pm. Discount does not apply to groups. Available only to walk-ins on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Fuku – Offering the Pride Sando. A Crispy Chicken sandwich with Rainbow Slaw (Carrot, Cabbage, Sambal Vinaigrette), Ranch, and a Pickle on a Martin's Potato Roll. Available Jun 1-30. Proceeds benefit The Hetrick-Martin Institute.
- J. Crew – In celebration of Pride Month this year, J. Crew has created the Love Is For Everybody Collection – kicked off with a donation to PFLAG, the first and largest organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ+) people and their parents, families and allies. They will also be giving out temporary tattoos, fans, and bubbles only available on pride weekend 6/24-6/26!
- Kate Spade – This year Kate Spade is offering the Rainbow Collection in support of The Trevor Project, the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ+ young people.
- Kule – Kule has launched a pride collection of T-shirts and socks. With the purchase of each tee, $20 will be donated and with the purchase of each sock, $5 will be donated. Proceeds go to the Ali Forney Center, the largest organization dedicated to LGBTQ homeless youth in the country.
- Lego – Lego is offering the "Everyone is Awesome" Pride lego set. Available for purchase during the month of June.
- Lingua Franca – Has partnered with The Center, an establishment that protects the LGBTQIA+ community from discrimination, and the Ali Forney Center, to offer a Pride-themed sweater collection with %10 of proceeds from each purchase being donated.
- Magnolia Bakery – Offering a Pride Cupcake at their Rock Center location or can be ordered in advance on magnoliabakery.com. Available June 20 - June 26.
- Moleskine – Moleskine will be launching Pride Patches during Memorial Day weekend. They are $17.00 and designed by Ashton Attzs, a UK-based painter and illustrator. Their art seeks to empower LGBTQ+ people and people of color on a global scale.
- Other Half Brewing – Offering a special Pride beer on tap.
- Paper Source – Paper Source is offering a Guide to Pride! Including lots of colorful offerings instore and online.
- Pebble Bar – Offering a new special coctail to our menu, Friend of Dorothy, with $2 of every purchase going to the Ali Forney Center helping homeless LGBT youth.
- The Goods Mart – Get your morning coffee at The Goods Mart with special Co-branded Rock Center Pride Coffee Cups. Only available through June.
- The Shop at NBC Studios – NBC is offering a Pride Collection including a Pride branded Candle, Tee, Socks, and Pins. 10% of all candle sales benefit the Ali Forney Foundation.