October 14 – November 30, 2020
The Queens Night Market is back this fall with their open-air night market at Rockefeller Center. This popular Queens night life and culinary destination is now open on the south plaza. Vendors will be selling a wide range of international bites, all celebrating the rich cultural diversity and heritage of NYC and Queens. The market is open Monday through Saturday from 11am-5pm.
- Joey Bats Café – Portuguese Pastéis de Nata (Egg Tarts) and Croissants
- Treat Yourself Jerk Chicken – Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- The Fried Kitchen – Spicy Chicken Sandwiches & Chicken and Waffles
- Mamika’s Homemade – Balinese Cuisine, including Nasi Kuning and Vegan Dumplings
- La Braza – Ecuadorian Choclos and Empanadas
- DiLena’s Dolcini – Italian and Other Baked Sweets