May 6 – May 31, 2020
Try it at home! Enjoy this recipe from Rainbow Room's Chef Mathew Woolf.
Blood Orange Margarita
For the drink
- 4oz Fresh squeezed blood orange juice
- 4oz Casa Dragones Blanco Tequila
- 2oz Lime Juice
- 1T Agave
- 2 Large ice cubes
For the salt rim
- 3T salt
- 1T chili powder
1. First, rinse tumbler glasses with water and freeze.
2. Juice blood oranges and limes. In a cocktail shaker, add blood orange juice, lime juice, Casa Dragones Blanco Tequila and agave. Shake.
3. In a dish, mix salt and chili powder. Remove glasses from freezer and salt rim. Add ice to the glass.
4. Pour the cocktail shaker's mixture over ice and garnish with a slice of blood orange.