- We loved Top of the Rock, it has the best views of uptown and downtown and the Empire State Building...A must do if you are in town.—kcraw4d
- Fantastic view of NY. You get the best view of Manhattan from here and a full 360 degree of the NY skyline.—Paul H
- We paid extra to do the VIP tour which was well worth it...We had a fantastic guide tell us about the history. We also got to see the very exclusive rainbow room which is not included in standard ticket.—Worldgirl87 from Dumfries, UK. May 2022.
- Me and my partner went up the rock on the sunset entry and what an amazing time we had! Fantastic views all around the top, with a mixture of indoor and outdoor viewing points! Another must have on New York!—Georgina, T. May 2022.
- Not only were the views great but so were the staff. I've never been treated so well, they were kind and funny and all round brilliant people. Can't wait to go back!—Laura W.
- We went before sunset and spent over 1 hour going between the different floors and views. We loved the audio tours and enjoyed the Gesso app. We were on the VIP tour before and recommended it.—Mulligans5 from Ann Arbor, MI. May 2022.